Our Top Performing Sites in 2015...
If you're feeling a bit spoiled for choice, then take a bit of inspiration from the people who've been there and done it. The following campsites were the most popular with our customers in 2015:
1) Camping du Letty, Benodet - A firmly established favourite for its generous pitches, superb facilites and pristine beach.
2) Camping L'Oceano d'Or, Jard-sur-Mer - This campsite enjoys a prime location on this famous stretch of sandy coastline.
3) Camping Bel, Tranche-sur-Mer - A charming and unspoilt gem within walking distance of both the town and beach.
4) Le Logis de Breuil, St. Augustin - Vast pitches and a charming owner bring people back to this lovely campsite year after year.
5) Camping Playa Joyel, Noja - With its face to the Atlantic coast and its back to the Cantabrian mountains, this site truly offers the best of the Costa Verde.
6) Camping de la Baie, La Trinite-sur-Mer - Nestling on a Breton headland this charming campsite is a peaceful getaway for couples and families alike.
7) Camping Les Amiaux, St. Jean de Monts - This large site boasts a wonderful water-complex and is only a stone's throw from a fantastic beach.
8) Le Pin Parasol, Lac du Jaunay - Within easy reach of the Vendee's spectacular coastline but far enough away for rest and relaxation.
9) Le Domaine des Ormes, Epiniac - The jewel in the prestigious Castels chain's crown with something for absolutley everyone to enjoy.
10) Camping Baie d'Aunis, La Tranche-sur-Mer - This site enjoys a fantastic location across the road from a beautiful stretch of beach.
11) Camping Soleil Plage, Vitrac - A wonderful site at the heart of one of France's most dramatic regions, the Dordogne.
12) Camping La Yole, St. Jean-de-Monts - Set back from the hustle and bustle of the Vendee coast, this site is a firm favourite with families.
13) Atlantique Parc, La Palmyre - Wonderfully located on the doorstep of La Palmyre and within easy reach of this breathtaking coastline.
14) Camping Du Jard, La Tranche-sur-Mer - Easily accessible from the Breton ports and ideally located between La Rochell and Les Sables d'Olonne.
15) Camping La Croix du Vieux Pont, Berny-Riviere - A real flagship within our campsite programme - once visited, never forgotten!
16) Le Pavillion Royal, Bidart - At the heart of surf-country, this is a beautiful site perfectly placed right next to a fantastic beach.
17) L'Oree du Bois, La Palmyre - Nestling in a pine forest yet only a stone's throw from the sweeping Atlantic coast and its beaches.
18) Camping Haliotis, Pontorson - Within easy reach of the world-famous Mont St. Michel, this beautifully landscaped site is a firm favourite.
19) Camping La Ningle, St. Hilaire-de-Riez - this stretch of the Vendee coast isn't short of campsites, but this one is one of the best.
20) Domaine de la Breche, Saumur - This wonderful site lies just a few miles upstream from the beautiful town of Saumur on the Loire River.
First Class Facilities
Our campsites are chosen from the best available in each country. They are regularly inspected to ensure that the highest standards are maintained and must satisfy a checklist which includes good pitches and general amenities as well as excellent sanitation facilities. Many of our sites have water parks with waterslides and a growing number offer indoor pools and jacuzzis, making low season holidays an even more attractive option.
Something for everyone
With almost 200 sites spread across 12 countries, we really do believe there is something for everyone. The atmosphere on site can vary enormously from one place to another and even from low season to high season. The larger sites inevitably tend to be livelier whereas some of the smaller sites are quieter, especially in low season. Our reservation team will be happy to advise you on a suitable site based on the criteria you supply.
Freedom to adapt your holiday plans
Select Sites believe in giving you freedom to decide what sort of holiday you would like. That's why we offer flexibility to tailor-make your holiday according to your needs.
Combine with Eurocamp Independent brochure
You can mix and match sites from the Select Sites programme with those in the Eurocamp Independent brochure, giving you an even wider choice of campsites.
Go when you please
Some sites stay open much longer than the usual summer holiday period giving you the opportunity to avoid high season crowds.
Choose when you go
Choose which day you depart and which day you return as long as your stay is at least 3 nights and less than 2 months.