Our Prices Explained
How we calculate your holiday price
1. Take the basic cost for 2 persons for 6 nights according to the dates of travel using our pricing table.
2. Add extra adults (14+).
3. Add relevant ferry supplements according to route and time for both outward and inward sailings as detailed on our ferry pages. Don't forget to check overlength and overheight supplements. You must travel with the same ferry company in each direction to benefit from our special inclusive rates.
4. Add ferry accommodation if applicable.
5. Add site supplement for each chosen site as shown. These are printed in our brochure, or you can contact our office for further details. Supplements are payable per pitch, per person, per child and for electricity, and vary from campsite to campsite. Please note that in some instances there is a negative supplement, which means you'll be deducting from the price of your holiday, not adding to it.
6. Add chosen insurance policy.
6. Add any extras such as theme park tickets, hotels, 2nd car etc.
The whole process can seem complex with so many different elements to factor in. Do remember you can request a quotation online, or call our office to talk through your plans.
Credit/Debit Card Bookings
Bookings can be confirmed with payment by Switch/Maestro, Mastercard or Visa. The payment of the final balance may also be made by credit/debit card.
If payments other than deposits are made by credit card we will add a 2% service charge.
Confirmation of Booking
A confirmation of booking together with a detailed invoice should normally reach you within two weeks of receipt of your booking.
The balance of your holiday is due ten weeks prior to departure.